Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yes, it sure has been a while. We have been very busy ladies.
We were just at the Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival. What a great show. We sold a lot of patterns and talked to so many great people.
A guild in Pa is interested in us doing a workshop for them.
We are knitting some of our designs in Autumn House Farm yarns for Harriet Knox, the owner.
Another hand dyer wants us to design for her.
A new alpaca company is going to contact us about designing for them.
Met a shop owner in Erie who would like us to teach a workshop.
Our heads were spinning and we were very happy.
I'm really enjoying teaching at My Sister's Yarn shop in Green. Nice atmosphere and great knowledgeable owner. I have a class at the Hudson library and Dianne is teaching all over Hudson in people's homes.
We miss seeing old friends, but we are very happy right now.
Our next show is in Bowling Green at the Black Swamp Spinning and Knitting Guild's Market Day on March 27th. Hope the snow ends soon.
Will try not to take so long to blog again.
If you want to contact us, you can do so at eweandi@gmail.com
Happy Knitting,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys, glad to see you in Pittsburgh. I put a picture of you from that show on my blog:
    www.yarnoverfalls.blogspot.com and some chat about you. Please check it out. I'm going to email the picture also as promised. Sorry it's taken so long but as you well know, time sure flies! Happy for both of you and I'm sure I'll run into you soon. Cate

    ReplyDelete