Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wow it sure is hard to find time to blog!.
Very busy knitting new designs. I'm knitting a sweater for my grandaughter out of Berroco's Weekend. It's a great affordable yarn. Bought some more yarn for me to make a longer version. (more suitable for Grandma)
I'm designing a side to side multiple stitch cardigan knit in two pieces for two different classes. One is at My Sister's Yarn shop in Green. It's the first Sat of each month. So fun and I'm using Malabrigo's Silky Merino. Love the yarn. The other is at a small group at the Hudson Library.
Dianne and I are very busy knitting for a large workshop we are teaching for the Dayton Knitting Guild.
We had two really great shows and met so many nice people. One was in Bowling Green. It was the Black Swamp Spinning and Weaving Guild's Market Day. Lots of fab fibers.
Knitter's Fantasy in Youngstown is so great for us because we see so many old friends.
Designing a sweater for Creatively Dyed yarns. It's a top down cardigan with cables. Pretty yarn.
Need to stop blogging and get back to work.
Love to hear from old friends.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment